Ossakarovsk museum of history and local lore is a branch of the regional museum of history and local lore. The museum was formed on the base of the pioneer house of work and battle fame named after Krupskaya.
Peculiarity: Local lore
Structure of the museum – historical and local lore
- “Dear ladies of Ossakarovka district” exhibition – slide show dedicated to the international women’s day;
- “Holliday of Nauryz in Kazakhstan” exhibition about traditions and customs of Kazakhstan;
- “First workers of the virgin land” exhibition dedicated to adjustment of virgin land;
- “1st of May is a day of Kazakhstan nation’s equality” exhibition was established to the international holiday;
- “Monument to compatriot heroes” expositional exhibition was made to 9th of May Victory day;
- “Constitution is a basic law of life” dedicated to the day of Constitution. Lection and expositional exhibition was established in the museum;
- “Pupil 2009” the exhibition was made to 1st of September of Educational day. There were held 45 excursions by data exhibitions to 1803 visitors.
The museum has following acting expositions:
- • “Nature of a native land”;
- • “Formation of the Ossakarovsk district”;
- • “Our land in the period of World War II”;
- • “When the bread power was raising”;
- • “Why? True occurrence of migrants”.
“Republic of Kazakhstan”, “Message of the president to nation of Kazakhstan”, “Astana – my lovely city”, “To the memory of heroes compatriot”, “In healthy body healthy mind” etc.
Collections and raritets
Educational programs: lectures and museum lessons
The schedule of work: 9.00 – 18.00 break: 13.00 – 14.00
Prices of tickets and excursions are free
Services for customers – lectures and excursions